View Single Post
Old 2011-01-20, 02:48   Link #35
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

tp

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Houki is awesome.
There you are old friend. I should nickname you "Popup", as you have this uncanny ability to pop up without warning and ninja me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
I also love ponytails, but talking about hairs that go against the law of gravity see this one from a character of âge games called Muv-Luv, the name of the character is Meiya.
Oh me oh my, I can't stop laughing. Seriously, it's no secret I'm a ponytail lover, but the fact that a number of them wield swords, it's so creepy I love it

Who's idea was it to have ponytail girls weaponized with swords? Or is it the eventual fate of my destiny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Trying to resist... RESISTING.

HANDLE BARS. Aww dammit!
Hey! Watch it I-it's not like I said the benefit of her parted hair is her easily accessible goods in the doggystyle position. You didn't hear it from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Okay, so since she already got your favorite, not just twintail but also ponytail, the other twintail coming tomorrow should be fine for me to claim, right?. But yeah, gravity-defying anime hair is pretty much common, especially if we got to shounen. Really, if I ever was to open a business there, I'll definitely make a killing in the hair gel business...
Oh man ep 03 is closing in on me I gotta say though, if the twintail and Houki are on level ground with each other's personality, I just may need to have them both of course, if Rini wields a hammer, I just may die from it