View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 11:58   Link #182
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
...which was a bit of a cop out when it was Rin who suggested they go out, literally out of the blue so heh.

Actually, the romance can be completely eliminated with Komari, Kudo, Haruka and Mio to some extent.
The problem is for Yuiko's route, as romance has a huge impact on it. So while Rin will be a no brainer in term of the "canon" choice, tweeking Yuiko's route will be a tad of a headache.
While I agree that Komari, Haruka and Mio's romance can be eliminated...I dunno about Kud, I think it's on the same level of importance as the romance is in Anego's route. Tweeking Kud's route will probably be as big a headache as Anego's.

But I agree, if they choose to not go with the loops and demote Riki from boyfriend to just friend (with the girls possibly having a crush on him and sticking Rin with the canon romance) there will have to be some major changes, not just to Anego and Kud's routes but also to the other girl's.

Honestly, despite a few Meh details here and there I'm enjoying the anime, but if they don't go with the loops and Riki romance with the girls I might drop the anime...I'll give it a shot though...but no guarantees xD