View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 15:54   Link #199
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
To be honest, Riki looks like "plenty" capable as of now. In fact, I see him much more confident and standing his own ground in the anime, which felt... weird, considering how calm and "wimpy" he was in the beginning.

I was expecting him to be scared shitless by Yuiko back in ep3, and he was just startled.
Exactly, both Riki and Rin give the feeling of being in advanced playthroughs already or quickly jump up in "levels" within an episode.
That and how Jasque mentioned, with the rest of the LB getting involved with the routes, how are they all supposed to become strong and independent which was always Kyousuke's plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Thinking about if they would go no loop, makes me fear for Mio, as well as "her" (Is it alright to throw her name out?)
It causes a paradox you won't be able to fix like, only Rin and Riki can know because basically only Riki would be that close, and yet it would be a romantic implication....
But then Rin wouldn't be canon romantic interest....
Also the paradox about basically everyone not realizing something is wrong and stuff.
Mio route has like the most magic hijinks that would make you realize something is up....
And besides, I personally think it would be the last route to be entered, as it connects a whole bunch with the "secret of the world "(same with Yuiko route, both are roughly the same but the other is more obvious from start).
I really hope they go with the loops. to be more true to the original source
Spoilers are fine here, people in this thread should have already played the whole game.

I believe that if anything Anego's route should be the very last one before Rin and Refrain, most because it is the route that reveals the most clues about the true nature of the world.

Honestly still don't know how they will show Anego's route without using loops...I swear if they change her route to adapt to the no loop thing I'm gonna snap.