View Single Post
Old 2013-04-11, 22:23   Link #532
Write
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
What defintion are you even using for man-child? Because i seem to be missing something.
This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
There's a lot of things to hate about, but I think the obvious number one is the fanbase. Even a decent series can seem like complete garbage when it's accompanied by awful fanbase that constantly discuss about the most autistic things one can imagine. (Such as character X vs character y from different series or the typical creepy unironic waifu discussions/discussing about the series' fanservice elements in disturbing detail like creepy manchildren) Ignoring them is possible, but unlikely, and just leaves a bad taste in my mouth whenever I try to watch/read the series in question. It doesn't help that whenever I call them out on the respective threads, they tend to respond with the worst answers they could come up with. Even if they're the vocal minority, the problem lies within the fact that they're vocal in the first place, and as a result, they are extremely obnoxious to deal with.
Sidebar: looking back I see something really disgusting said about ignoring those you don't agree with lol. Interesting.
Write is offline   Reply With Quote