View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 18:20   Link #297
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well, we all got really depressed in that ep. To me, the worst part it's that i didn't saw it coming. After her almost fall, i thought "Okay, now everything is all right, Suzaku will take of her and stuff, yeah!" and then... What a horrible twist. Damn you Rolo.
Hmm, well I spoilered by it so I knew what was gonna happen before the episode aired, but I can't help but think I would've felt the same if I hadn't known. Yep, you hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senbon Zakura View Post
I was pissed at Rolo for a while, and wanted him to die, but then I sort of stopped caring because I felt bad about him really believing Lelouche was his older brother. And then he died saving Lelouche and I was like "awww "
Hmm, well even so, a lot of us are still very unforgiving of Rolo, as I'm sure you'll discover

Quote:
And since I have about 4 CG episodes left before R2 is over for me, I can tell theres a big end-of-good-anime-show depression in my future. Unless theres more after R2 that I was unaware of.
Nope, R2 is the very end of the series (as far as we know, anyway. But lets not get into a sequel/continuation discussion here) so enjoy the last 4 eps.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote