View Single Post
Old 2010-04-09, 16:31   Link #7836
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErenselTheJester View Post
However, that's the problem. What can be confirmed outside of the Red Truth and things seen by Battler?
Well, that's what I'm saying. Nothing else besides the Red Truth and whatever Battler sees can be considered absolutely true.

If Higurashi is anything like this, Ryukishi07 is trying to trick us with something.

The second Higurashi story arc led me to believe that Shion was the criminal. As we know now, this is wrong.

So, given all of these "hints" that were presented to us, only a certain number of them (and their interpretations) can actually be truthful.

So trying to incorporate all of them may not (or it very well may, we'll see) be the best course of action.

As said best by Admiral Ackbar, "It's a trap!"

I'm starting to think that Ryukishi thinks very highly of us (well, you guys really.)

IF the deceptive "hints" are intentional, he really anticipates us discovering them and using them in our theories. I never would have picked up on a lot of things.

If they are not intentional, we may be overanalyzing everything which in itself is a trap.

I'm not trying to diss everyone else's theories. We can have multiple theories floating around until we can eventually narrow them down to one "final" truth.

Hell, for all we know, Battler's sin could be him impregnating Kyrie and being Ange's father.

I still consider this a possibility... albeit an unlikely one.
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote