View Single Post
Old 2010-05-27, 07:45   Link #37
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
For some reason, this post doesn't surprise me at all. Or should I say as expected?
Surely you can't disagree with what I'm saying, though. Misogyny has very little to do with Shinji's attitude....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
We can only really know who Saber is until we get concrete evidence or more hints at her actual identity. I'm not even going to take my prediction seriously if there is no strong enough probability/evidence to back it up.
Yeah, exactly. There are a lot of hints that it's not Arturia (she has a different voice actor, she looks different, she has a different height and so on), but absolutely nothing that would really hint at who she actually is. All the people who claim she's Joan of Arc based on nothing more than the fact that a guy in the fourth war who was certifiably insane thought they looked kind of similar make me laugh. She could be Joan of Arc, perhaps, if Nasu has decided to entirely ignore the details of her legend, but there is no evidence for that idea whatsoever.

Quote:
So alas... We wait for more information. Or we wait for the game to be released. I would like to be optimistic and think it really is Arturia, just modified differently from the rest. Like I said: Optimistic.
Oddly enough, there are a hell of a lot of Saber fans who are saying that they hope it's not Arturia, because they don't like the redesign (in particular, the way she's grown breasts and been turned into a slut...).
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote