View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 13:32   Link #1884
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I came across so many Graves players during last week's rotation. Nearly all of them were terrible and easy kills. A couple were good, but it's a character that really needs a CCer or tank to roll with. Not convinced it deserves that 6.3k price tag.
Imo Graves can be as competent as Corki when it comes to ranged AD carrying. Awesome passive to survive duels, AS steroids on a very fast cd, great punishment in buckshot if anyone gets close (and further punishment with quickdraw), AoE ultimate and pretty special CC that can foil the plans of any skillshot champ.
As for this week's rotation...I had forgotten how much Xerath owns, I'm very surprised people picked Karthus over him in tourneys. Cool move: port to lizard ward (or any ward in brush), go to golems(or drake or nashor), W, smartcast QRRR, get a triple kill on pushers (or a steal on junglers) Of course, there was a good lot of baiting that had to be done for the turret TF to go down like that, but I'm amazed at how much he can contribute in a fight from a safe distance. His passive also helps build him very offensively without as much risk, I'm buying him after this week...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote