View Single Post
Old 2014-04-17, 01:23   Link #1938
anonfr

See, NectorPrime, Ironmaw is the one to ask for these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Agreed. I had same thoughts when I heard she working with Twin Horn. Her situation seems pretty damn perilous at this point, and I really hope nothing happens to her.
I'm really glad someone agree's with me for once and isn't calling my biased, or that I'm basing my reasoning on biased shipping goggles.

Suzuka, aside from being adorable, as well as a great character, had a really nice redemption story. I really liked seeing her go from the girl who killed Hokuto to a reliable friend we all care about. I'd really hate it if her newly forced Twin Horn association puts her in an antagonistic position again. I'd also really hate it if more bad things happened to her. She's got the short end of the stick so many times, from her upbringing and background, the issue with her brother, her sadly unrequited first love (I still believe though. It's just a bit, but I still believe). She's just gotten a bad deal for so long.

I'd really love for her to catch a break, get rescued, get to hang out with Harutora and talk about his awesome eyepatch and pirate crew. As well as, you know, be along for his yakoutora adventures.

More than anything though, I just want her to catch a break and escape Twin Horn one way or another. Her situation depresses me.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote