Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-08, 21:58   Link #474
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Can't get much worse? What are you talking about? How many have died from this lvl 4's attack so far. Kana, Lavi and all them are still alive. They really should be all dead and if they were if would be a lot worse. I thinks it's going to easy hearted right now. If a person was out to kill, LIKE THE LVL 4 AKUMA IS SUPPOSE TO BE, people would die right away instead of being hurt badly then moving onto the next person. Point is too many people are still alive after being attacked by a murderer who finds pleasure in killing. He didn't kill Allen when he could, didn't kill Lavi when he could, didn't kill Kanda when he could.....some killer...... Powerful he is, but he's not living up to a person who finds pleasure in killing. He killed his own allies/other akumas without thinking, but yet so amny still alive.....

You don't get it.

Lavi, Kanda, Lenalee... That's 3 out of the 4 MAIN characters in the story, stuck in the same place as the unstopable killing machine.

If nothing else happens, then they would surely die. And the truth is that the death of a main character is alot worse than side/unknown personnel. So When I say it can't get much worse then this, it's because I believe that none of them will die.

And you are mistaken again about the Lv 4, you assume just because he enjoys killing, is that he'll be all so professional about it. But the truth is, he's just having fun.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote