View Single Post
Old 2010-10-07, 04:40   Link #23
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
However, there was something that confused me - Myo'o (Komamura's bankai) just seemed to disappear in the middle of the fight (although that just might be me missing something important)
Komamura dispelled his bankai when he struck TOusen down to the ground and broke part of his mask; he thought the battle was over at that point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
OP13 is "Ranbu no Melody (乱舞のメロディ; Melody of the Wild Dance)" which is sung by SID.
ED25 will be called "Last Moment" which will be sung by SPYAIR, and Jump magazine seems to have confirmed it will start on October 12th (episode 292).
I hope the new ED lives up to the previous ones, the last few have been surprisingly good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Last episode:
"Aizen, you can't defeat me because you don't know what my zanpakuto can do. Go, Sakanade!"

This episode:
"Ok, let me now explain how my shikai works..."
This was indeed pretty funny, Shinji should have just hacked and slashed, and tell him how it all works right before Aizen draws his final breath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
yup... even Kira has his cool moments, against one of Barragan's Fraccion.
What is Kira doing anyway?

So, I finally caught up with a month and some of bleach! Gotta say, it was half-interesting half-boring, the boring part adhering to the repeated flashbacks. The omakes were pretty funny though, I hope they keep it up~