View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 18:59   Link #108
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
The pace is almost three times slower than in Toradora and try to bring out most of the novel scenes while Toradora anime tends to skip things.
And as a result keeps the plot interesting. I can't imagine being so into Toradora if it had the same pacing as Index.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
What's up with everyone hating on ami? or shooting down the idea of ryu ending up with ami? After this episode, i really WOULD like to see ryu + ami together at the end. I'm really starting to like her a lot better, she's changed so much, and i think they fit each other pretty well. Ryuuji being the type of guy who won't view her as some popular idol and ami is the type of person who can see more "into" people...and i think that fits her well.
The problem is that Ryuuji has no interest in her other than a) as a friend and b) her physical attractiveness.

He cares a lot more about Minorin and Taiga, and even then, the last few episodes have shown that his priority is Taiga over everyone else.

An AmixRyuuj relationship would be nice, but I fail to see how it would even begin in the first place. They click well, but there's still next to nothing of actual plot value there.

Quote:
During the scene where ryuu was giving her the pork, and she was like "even if i have pork, it's not like iknow how to cook *blushhh*", i was hoping he'd invite her overrr :X!!! Too bad it didn't happen.

btw what was the reason for him cooking so much food? Is he planning on giving some to ami/making her food?
Wow. It still amazes me how people only ever read into a story what they want to read into it.

Heh. "People only see what they want to... and the fog only thickens."

Quote:
hmm i guess, maybe i was reading too much into it...i thought at first ami was gonna be in the other room and thats why he semi-blushed...man i want ami x ryuu soo bad after this episode
He semi-blushed because he was embarrassed about attempting to one-up Taiga's dad.