View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 10:54   Link #1114
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And you ignore that Mass Effect already has a lot of core development concept done. Many models and engine codes are already in the game, which takes away from development cost. The advantage of making a sequel.

Two can play the guessing game.

And a general lack of a compelling storyline? I'm having a hard time taking you seriously here if you're stating such a subjective opinion as fact.
Mass Effect uses Unreal Engine 3, it's not like Bioware made it from scratch - unlike the Eclipse one for Dragon Age. But more importantly, you have just stated exactly what I'm pissed off here about. Bioware reuses their textures, models and animations all the time to cut corners..I can't and don't even want to imagine what having a MP means. I expect more of recycled stuff than ever because of it, and we all know how fun that was in DA2!

Well, then don't? Simple as that The only good thing about ME2 was that I got to work for Cerberus. The Collectors and Human Reaper plot was just strung out of somebody's ass. Also, opinions are like testicles!