View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 21:02   Link #291
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Hmm, so the translators have finally caught up with the raw releases. or at least 2 chapters within. When I picked up the Anime 2 weeks ago, I was simply expecting an action-adventure story of the characters going dungeon hunting. But then my friend mentioned that it was more than that. So I started reading the manga and was surprised quite frankly when it touched upon basic fiscal and monetary economic policy, along with a smattering of international relations. So yeah, it took about 3 days but I managed to catch up with the manga series.

Now on the topic of the current chapter, these "Ideological reformation" courses are obviously reeducation camps yes? Or do they use magic to brainwash high leveled magicians. I'd be very interested to see the next few chapters.

As for the whole Aladdin thing...it makes me wonder how powerful he could be once those restraints come off. He's already one of the top students as an ordinary magician. Imagining being able to use relatively unlimited magoi to cast magic is just mind boggling.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote