Thread: Licensed Solty Rei, anime from GONZO
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-24, 02:49   Link #108
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazan fan
Episode 24 is not the 'last' episode. Episodes 25 and 26 will be released on DVD (according to amazon.co.jp on 2006/07/26). Hopefully that will answer some of your questions. Then again, the description on the official japanese website did not mention anything regarding the appearence of Solty herself for these extra eposides... Let's just hope babelfish is wrong with the translation...
Hmm...thanks for the reply. Nevertheless, I'm still hopeful we'll get to see Solty again. Or at least some hints about her. No matter how many times I watch ep 24, I still think Solty is not beyond repair. With their technology, repairing her broken limbs shouldn't be difficult. And since she's sort of able to recognise and talk to Roy, she should be alright after a major repair. I'll go berserk if they said Solty 'died' or something in those extra eps. Oh yeah, and I hope its not a recap episode either.

Last edited by DwArD; 2006-05-24 at 04:45.
DwArD is offline   Reply With Quote