View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 06:16   Link #173
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Something else came to mind; a few years ago I found out that there are fans who download and watch anime in the Gaza Strip. Of all places.

One wonders what they think about this episode of Nise. But no doubt way before the toothbrushing, they must have seen far more scenes of "inappropriate" nature every week, in every new episode.

One does have to wonder, if they give 1/10 and be just as offend, as people here. Or maybe they don't? After all, they are breaking dogma just by watching any of it.

Quote:
As far as incest goes, I'm definitely against it in RL, however, I have no problems with it in anime. I just found this episode to be extremely pointless. Honestly, if getting off to this episode was not the point of it, then I don't rightly know what was.
The point is Araragi and his sister are too close. That's the plot of that chapter. It is about finding out more about Araragi's family relationships.

That's what all the anime was ever really about. Relationships. Good ones, bad ones, broken ones, violent ones, desperate ones. Hitagi and her mum, Hanekawa and her whole family, the blood bond between Araragi and Shinobu.