View Single Post
Old 2012-06-14, 10:38   Link #9451
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
The entire Suitor party just left that very base mere hours ago. How is it a stretch that there are a couple people still hanging around there? If you're talking about why no one saw Kumagawa while they were exploring, how about the Suitor who took apart their freakin' jetplane? Face it, all of your supposed "unlikelihoods" are entirely imaginary and haven't remotely been suggested in the story.
He's been there a while. Your not helping your point simply pointing out different inconsistencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Excuse me? When was it said Kumagawa stayed in the South Pole an entire week? From what I recall they had been there for a few hours only.

But that's meaningless. Look, just wait till next week, kai? Because if you really think Nisio who plans ahead doesn't already know the reasons for why Kumagawa was left behind...

Boy, this is such a pain, why is so easy for people to jump the bandwagon.
We don't know how long they were there, all we know was that they left a few hours ago and that the Jokers had been missing a week.

Anyone can make up reason for Kumagawa being left behind. I have several they're just unlikely.

There's at least 5 consideneces that must allign for Kumagawa to be there at that point in time to make that event occur. So many coincidences alligning is simply very unlikely.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote