View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 12:57   Link #42
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
we have had characters like that before in akatsuki like deidara and hidan who just wanted to fight for the thrill of it. that lifestyle worked better for them since they were around kage level and did have a threat to them whether they chose to acknowledge it or not (which they didn't since they were both egomaniacs as well). but for madara, he's already too strong to be able to live like that. there doesn't really get much better an opponent in the ninja world than all 5 kages at once. and even though it wasn't an easy fight, he not only beat them, he taunted them the entire time suggesting that he had plenty of time to think and be disappointed in their performance. i think it is god level. he has infinite chakra and cannot be destroyed. all he can be is sealed which is the typical downfall for an omnipotent immortal in stories.

i agree that madara playing puppetmaster in a dream wouldn't be fun for him, but i also dont think that's what he really wants. if he were to setup something like the cell games in a tsukiomi world and power everyone up then that would be more his style. i'm not saying that's exactly what he wants either, but i highly doubt peace or full control over everyone's actions are what he wants. i think he probably only wants a new rival to replace hashirama
I could see Madara doing something a bit different with the moon eye plan then Obito expects.

Madara making everyone fight in tournaments in the genjutsu does seem more like something he would do instead of just making the genjutsu a world of peace. Unless Madara changed so much that he just wanted peace rather then to fight.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote