View Single Post
Old 2013-08-11, 19:16   Link #1485
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Your right I can't see using Issei as the dividing point. But how do we know reviving the old Maous is impossible?

If they could revive the old leaders, the ones responsible for the war in the first place then they could do it. The theory being that they would be able to retake leadership and then start swinging at each other again. A few characters, such as Mephisto Pheles, have made it abundantly clear that they were not fans of the old leaders on both sides. Mostly because they dragged them into a stupid war. The Fallen Angels rebelled against God in the first place because they thought he was a pompous ass, and his rules sucked.

Reviving the evil dragons, gives them a weapon, albiet one that seems just as likely to blow up in your face as anything else. They could be a dry run however, an experiment to see if they got the techniques down correctly. And hey if they get a few weapons they can unleash to cause havoc, all the better.

Of course Issei would be in a position to stop it, that would be the point wouldn't it? Create situations for him to be able to save the day, he is the Hero after all. Peace through Oppai!
true but you if you notice the ln states that current maou stronger "sirzech and ajuka" both them are also charismatic and there both super devil in true form while the revived maou is bit weaker even there are given ophis stolen power.

Though I can say about revive god ._. I wil they revived him and they would control him, in any cased if they revive god I think god wouldn't argue about the peace of the cristian faction imo