View Single Post
Old 2010-04-26, 10:24   Link #54
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Said the person that just gave me bad rep .

No. It's the opposite of what you've said. You (and some other people too) are acting as if you were alpha and omega and know what would become of Roy once he killed Envy and don't have arguments that support that. You're saying he would change and become like Scar or worse. I have an analogous situation where Roy killed lots of people and wasn't bothered by it. You can't even answer my question, why would Envy's death bother Roy more than him killing dozens of innocent people?
What's more Scar somehow changed for the better so what makes you think that Mustang would not? And let me remind you that Scar killed not one but several people out of his revenge. PEOPLE not worms (unless you;re saying that Envy was a human). Mustang wouldn't even kill his own species but some animal that had to be put down anyway.
Nope. I've never given bad reputation to anyone ever, and I certainly wouldn't waste my time giving you the honor of being the first one. Obviously someone else out there can also see that you're full of it and didn't like it.

And it's easy to see why, this post of yours alone was worth a thousand facepalms.

- You say I act as if I were alpha and omega when I haven't even bothered to express my opinion on the matter.
- You actually think Roy wasn't bothered by the people he killed in Ishval. Haha oh wow, and you want people to take you seriously? Yeah man it's not like his entire goal as a human being revolves around his guilt or anything!
- You say Scar changed for the better after becoming obsessed with revenge. Yeah, he did eventually. Only it took him YEARS UPON YEARS of miserable rage and corruption of his very soul.
- You don't consider Envy a sentient being because of his true form's appearance. To quote duckroll from last year's discussion, obviously the day an intelligent alien race makes contact with Earth we should all wipe them out mercilessly because they're not humanoid? Yeah that would make sense.

Now why would I bother argueing with a person like that, who to top it all off completely lacks the willingness to listen to reason and the maturity to admit that they just might be wrong?

Yeah, sorry, not worth it. The only reason I intervened was to prevent fellow actual knowledgeable FMA fans from wasting their time on someone that was already proven wrong in the Manga thread an entire year ago.

Last edited by Vicious108; 2010-04-26 at 17:53.