View Single Post
Old 2011-05-04, 18:14   Link #723
Velsy

I've been playing a good 2 - 3 weeks now... At first the the Telekinese blade girl Irelia looked really interesting and rare. So I worked hard to farm up 6300. I only seen her used once and that was an enemy when I had 6200 ip alrready saved. Since unlocking her she like my main now and this week has been a real pain, because she was free and there were quite a few times when people took her before me ><

I ended up unlocking a tank class Maokia, but sorta regret it now because I should of bought runes. But I can admit, hes sorta fun. now have 6 Mark runes in armor penatration. but saving up to buy the Dodge 1.5 % which is expensive (why I kinda regret unlocking him for 6300) thats like 3 dodge runes there >< 4.5 %

Irelias combat style, story and gameplay I really like, so I consider her my main. Unfortantly, when I browsed the forums this week. Alot of people are complaing about Irelia and considering shes rare. They say shes immune to cc (which if I read the passive, 10 % 1 champion, and 40 % 3 champions.) I dont reallly understand. I still get slaughted/killed quiet often by other assassin stypes (ahem Noctune, Master Yii). I recken its because she gets away from ganks easier and alot of people only know how to gank. what they want there.

Her ult feel sorta underpowered, however it does have its uses. Was sorta hoping for a blade storm ult (where her blades go flying around her, say like the shards in nwn2)

Oh and she sorta does look a little animish O_o
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote