View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 12:47   Link #40
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I wonder how strong the MC actually is. He might beat the vice-president like a fly within seconds but I wonder how good can he be against his taijutsu master or other strong guys. You can't judge his strength by watching him crush small flies anyway. There are 10 great families who rule japan and I suppose there might be really strong people from those families that can defeat the MC.

I just wonder if the MC could win if he were to take out an entire school. I suppose he couldn't, that means he's not that strong.
Most of the big families introduced in LN vol 1 are girls, rich daughters of high dignity and whatnot and the main character is being building up as this ubber strong clumsy bishounen that everyone can like; so it's not even considering "defeating" or "besting", I can already see where this is heading. They are probably going to end up serving him in one way or another at some point

I'm not ashamed to say that I decided to pic this one up, based alone on AlaAlba's description of the sibling's relationship alone (thus, I'm kinda adverse to the introduction of more heroines )

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-02-12 at 13:05.