View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 11:07   Link #3792
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
However, going into this anime, knowing he'd be a part of it, and seeing his large role in it, I had no expectations. I couldn't even experience interest in it beyond the level of art design and mecha, and the fanservice. So... my expectation was already low.
Thats fine and dandy, but it still does not mean he has the final say. He 'may' suggest, but that is probably all he can do.

Likewise, a mangaka may author manga, but he/she may not always have the final decision on how the plot should flow. Editors tend to have the capacity in exercising strong interference in that regard. Thats just how the industry works.

Hell, he can bear the title of Holy Deity King of Writers for _insert project here_, and have the corresponding payroll, but it does NOT mean he is the monkey-in-the-hat with the final say.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.