View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 21:29   Link #22
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Ok i see all your points.

I dunno, for me even the most burning hate would soon neutrilize as soon as I realized that my quest for vengence is causing others the pain that was caused to me.

What about the concept of "an easy way out" ?

Is a sharingan master like Itachi immortal? Not at all. Itachi himself has a healthy respect for the sannin.

It would be a safe assumption that someone like the 4th Hokage would be too much for even a mange sharingan Itachi to handle.

So now the question i ask is this.

Is sasuke taking a easier path to gain his revenge? He already has the sharingan and nearly all its perks on top of that he is naturally gifted.

If non-bloodline ninja like the 3rd Hokage, the sannin, and perhaps the 4th hokage (not sure if he had a bloodline. Doubt it) can become so powerful, doesnt that show sasuke that there are other paths to his vengence without killing his friend? Is he taking an easier way out because he fears itachi or has no self confidnece?

I dotn know. Its hard to say. But i think people are right when they say that hte phycological trauma of itachi's latest ass whooping on him + the effects of the cursed seal + the overall emotion of seeing Itachi are seriously seriously clouding sasuke's judgement.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote