View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 22:45   Link #26
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
I dunno, for me even the most burning hate would soon neutrilize as soon as I realized that my quest for vengence is causing others the pain that was caused to me.
I would say you don't know what you talk about and i hope you will never know
There're people who can accept to live in the same world of those who killed, raped, tortured, etc. them and their relatives or friends.
Some people can't.

One thing you must remember is that the world of Naruto isn't ours.
As much as Konoha ninjas are nice and all, there still ninjas.
They're mercenaries and hitmen, hired killer.
There are no cops or justice institution but them, to search and destroy the killer of your clan is perfectly normal and it's Sasuke's duty as the last survivor of his clan (but the killer) to avenge them.
Despite the modern technologies, the world of Naruto is a japan feudal world, not to avenge his clan by killing Itachi would be a shame.

Could Sasuke win against Itachi without the Mangekyou Sharingan?
Think about it, it would mean not to use his eyes, it's not only to give up his most powerful weapon, Sasuke is the vengeance of the Uchiha, he must kill Itachi as a Uchiha.

So is he taking the easier path?
No, I don't see why, it's not going to be particulary easier just because he would be trained by Orochimaru.
So why?

What did Itachi, the stronger man he knows, his absolute goal, the reason of his life said about that?
Not enough hatred.
What did Gaara, the man that Sasuke couldn't beat said?
You're too weak because your hatred is weaker than mine.
What did the four Sounds who beat him said?
Once again the same thing, that he was weak because he softly lives, playing family in this nice village.

And there is a powerful demon made man who can teach him, who wants to teach him or so he thinks.

In his current state of mind, leaving Konoha is logical and he will do whatever he thinks he will need to to achieve his vengeance upon Itachi.

Except if Naruto succeeds once again to change the heart of his opponent.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote