View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 23:24   Link #75
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
I want proof of that
I looked around but I couldn't find any concrete source. But since everywhere I looked was consistent in calling her a jonin, added on to the fact that much of what we know of her came from the databooks, I'm guessing that info was in one of the databooks. I won't say that for certain though, if only for lack of a definitive source.

Quote:
So answer me this if one black guy vandalizes a neighbourhood your'e saying all other black people living in the community should be punished because black people are generally dangerous and any other black person would be a threat? This is just like that movie Rosewood, where a white lady gets raped by another white male and she pins it on a poor black guy who did not know shit what was going on and because of that the rest of the whites in Rosewood decides to lynch and kill all other black persons living in Rosewood because of the supposed actions of one black guy hence they saw it fit all blacks should pay because they would eventually become very unruly and bad and threaten their safety and destabilize Rosewood, does that sound like a good reason to go open season on all blacks in that community? But your'e okay with it right? as long as Rosewood is in peace.

Hitler had the same ideology too, he saw Jewish people as well as other minorities as unfit, ungodly and a probable threat to the pure white race or Nazis hence his notable act for mass genocide on all Jews in Poland, Austria (I think) during WWII, doing that will ensure that the world would be a better place, was his action valid to ensure that the world would be better off without minorities?
Huh? How is that argument remotely relevant? The Uchiha weren't under suspicion because of the actions of one guy (well, they were during the 2nd's time, but that's not what you're talking about), and they weren't slaughtered for that reason either. So I'm not sure what the point of this argument is.

Quote:
I hope I'm not being too racist or being too offensive in using these examples when I'm making my point but I'm trying to comprehend why everyone is okay with the genocide killing so I'm being rational about this.

Exactly how can anyone tell whose the next Madara? Fear of the uncertainty, but still that's no valid reason for committing Genocide. Let's flip the script suppose one of the Senju Clan members or any other clan in Konoha becomes even worst than Madara and started a coup de tat then what, kill off his entire clan as well right? The point is there would always be another Madara or Harishima,we don't know, it just like Al Queada, Bin Ladin's dead but there might always be another Bin Ladin and he/she could be worse.
Who's calling genocide an acceptable thing? That isn't the case at all; it's just that with the rising tension between Konoha and the Uchiha, it was just about the only option they had. Right or wrong, it was still preferable to a civil war that, given enough time to snowball, could have ended in far more deaths.

Quote:
If I remember correctly the 2nd Hokage establish that as puppet organisation to keep them in check and to make the Uchiha "feel important in the village". I already wrote one ultimatum whereby the remaining members of the clan could either choose to stay in konoha or leave peacefully, quietly and not work with konoha and form their own village, it's that simple. If you don't like it, leave. I'm pretty sure Sarutobi being a rational and reasonable Hokage who would want to avoid meaningless bloodshed and strife would opt for this. Besides Sasuke even said himself where Konoha didn't really want the Uchiha around and were being very prejudical towards the clan.
"We're not giving you anymore power, so either be happy with what you've got or get out."

Yeah, sounds like a fantastic way to avoid hostilities to me. <_<
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote