Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 05:02   Link #25860
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I would say he is the complete opposite, being a puppet of Wall Street & Bankster Inc. If I am not wrong, Hitler hated the bankers as much as he hated the Jews - maybe he is the one who popularised such a ridiculous association.
That association (between Jews and Banking) has existed since the Middle Ages, and to be fair you have financial companies with names like Goldman Sachs or Lehman Brothers, so the association is not entirely inaccurate, even today. That said, I don't think Hitler was too against non-Jewish bankers.

I was mostly taking the opportunity to make a cheap joke (and I meant it to be more about the Japanese then about Reagan/Hitler, in that the Japanese association with Hitler was more to counter the Soviets then an endorsement of his policies, and you could say the same about Reagan. Also. in terms of ideology, the only thing the Japanese had in common with Hitler was ultra-Nationalism, and you could say the same nationalistic attitudes were compatible with Reagan too.)