View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 13:25   Link #55
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

I actually really enjoyed this chapter We have a fond farewell from Itachi and that priceless, stunned look on Sasuke's face when Itachi goes back to the spirit world; Tsunade's little talk with Dan, which, if she DIDN'T get to see him before he evaporated, I would have been pissed; and edo Madara pwns the world. I like edo Madara. I'm happy he's sticking around... Does that make me a bad person? T-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Possibly some new eye power unlocked from his recent interactions with his brother.
Haha, more sharinhax? Well, I'm not sure if Itachi is going to leave Sasu-face with another power-up; after all, Sasuke pretty much flat-out said he still wanted to destroy THE WORLD. It would seem pretty irresponsible to give Sasuke another power-up...of course, this is Itachi we're talking about, so who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I got to see Dan's jutsu, I'm a happy man
Hells to the yes. BTW, is Dan from the Yamanaka clan? His ability to remove his soul from his body reminds me of the Yamanaka jutsu... Plus, he's got the long hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Interesting that Madara seems to know the ins and outs of Edo Tensei and yet Tobi had to learn about it from Kabuto.
Seriously. WHO IS TOBI????? Please...don't answer that.