Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 06:44   Link #979
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Edit: Speaking of his place on the team, it kind of bothers me how useful Ao is right off the bat. I can attribute some of it to the Nirvash, but Ao just seems to be way too competent in fighting Secrets. It's just weird that he was able to do what Goldilocks couldn't do so easily considering his lack of experience.
He also had intel from Chloe(?) on what to expect in CQC. He knew that if he destroyed his platform, another one would come out. Goldilocks didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
He's Eureka's son.
Eureka was automatically a gifted pilot as well, especially due to her being a Corallian. So it makes sense that her son would share this.
Of course, how much exactly this series has to do with Coralians is still uknown, but it's perfectly obvious that Ao isn't a normal human (the whole hair-"magically"-returning-to-blue thing) and we know that Eureka (whether she's the original Eureka or an alternate-universe Eureka) is also special in some way, so it's logical to assume her son is special in the same/a similar way.
To add onto this - Its been implied that Ao is naturally skilled at this kind of thing. I mean, he was driving FP's before he'd hit double digits.