View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 13:36   Link #12
MrAyzarC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Again, obligatory Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom plug. Basically the same as DTB, but with guns and assassinations.

Have you tried Ghost in the Shell? It fits within your timeframe and it's a darker and grittier sort of show. It's also one of the animes that most people will recommend everyone watch.

I somewhat loosely recommend Gunslinger Girl. It has near-modern setting, and has a dark story. I say loosely because it's balanced between its dark setting and that it's about younger girls killing people and so when they're not killing people the show isn't as dark. It's also more episodic, and spends most of its time not following a central plot like DTB.

Appleseed is another classic like Ghost in the Shell. Near-future, gritty, etc.

Death Note is a modern setting, but it fits in most other respects. You might demo it to see if you like it.

Again, not my best recommendations but I don't recommend bad shows to people so give them a glancing.
Thank you for the suggestion.
I have already seen Death Note, but still thank you for that one.
I going to watch Gunslinger Girl but before that i´m going to watch Ghost in the Shell.
My only question to you is in which order should i watch Ghost in the Shell as there are 3 movies in between the 2 seasons?
MrAyzarC_91 is offline   Reply With Quote