View Single Post
Old 2011-08-09, 07:12   Link #10
Gooral
Banned

I'll respond to felix only since it will take less time and I will cover most of your points haegar anyway.

Spoiler for spoiler vol. 1:

You've also didn't comment my edited part, i.e. how stupid was that the kid when he
Spoiler for vol. 2:
In short, I don't think I've read another manga with such weak script (dialogues, etc.), plot and characters (like a kid whose family has just been massacred was as cheerful as a kid in Disneyland and is a retard overall). There are tons of plot holes here and the list of stupidities goes on and on.

It's funny you say that I must have skimmed through it and looked at pictures (which for the most part I wouldn't call pretty but I digress) when you've missed so much yourself and I had to explain to you every little thing.

Maybe I've had my standards set to high because of Desert Punk or Trigun (and from a different genre Dorohedoro which I've recently read) but I generally don't like manga where characters and plot is stupid and it's not a comedy. Heck, even Shingeki no Kyojin is much, much better than this (even though it's worse than Desert Punk IMO).
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote