View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 11:55   Link #315
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Arise thought Inori's attack was a warning. She feared her life when Nanba threatened to tell Shu who she was talking with. Assuming the call was coming from someone Shu didn't like, she likely assumed that she would be killed if Nanba told. Thus she sold her body to keep him quiet. She planned the coup to further ensure her survival and also the survival of the other students since she believed Shu had become a tyrannt.
Mate please ...
First of all she could only call to GHQ because GHQ was blocking all the communication to and from Red Zone. So she was already stupid at that point.

But let say its good.

Why did she plan to back stab him AFTER he got them an exit? What stopped shu from killing her or anyone else before getting out.
Really if thats her reasoning then shes below a middle school grader in the "brain" department. If Shu wanted to kill anyone of them then he would do that long time ago, and just got out with the ones he wanted to.
What she saw in school and how it all worked out, and what she did latter to backstab Shu just doesn't add up.
Its probably bad plotwriting at work, cause I cannot believe that she became so stupid, I would compare her to H NTR chicks who cheat on their lovers/husbands because the other guy had bigger dick or blackmailed them with some masturbation video ^^.

Still even the escape plan was stupid. I mean doesn't the Japan have a sewer system like any town ... Couldn't they just stealthy go under the Wall. After all that wall was moving above the ground ... it didn't cut into sewer system.
Even if GHQ sealed the sewers it still would be easier for them to slip trough than trying to go head on into endlaves ...

Thats why you probably don't see any adults, in red zone. They were smart enough to get out, while kids played some soldiers.

Ohhh and for people saying that they are just a students. Right true right they are.
But Tsugumi/Ayase/Inori and later Argo should be considered Soldiers, both in brains and powers department. Yet they behave like random retards in some romance comedy.