View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 02:52   Link #4244
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
About Vol22, I've got the blurb for that, though it's in Japanese:

少女を守りたい、三人の少年の想いは届くのか……!! 科学と魔術の物語、ついに決着!
 ローマ正教の暗部『神の右席』最後の一人、右方のフィアンマ。彼の企てる『計画』が、ついに 発動する。
 第三次世界大戦下のロシア上空に浮遊した巨大要塞『ベツレヘムの星』。
 十字教信者だけでなく、全世界の人間を「救う」と言われるそれは、しかし人類史上でも未曾有の大災害が発 生することを意味していた。フィアンマが『浄化』と呼ぶその謀略が蠢く中、三人の少年は自らの想いを胸に戦 い続ける。
 浜面仕上は、滝壺理后(たきつぼりこう)の治療を終え、クレムリン・レポートを未然に防ごうと動いた直後 、宿敵・麦野沈利と相まみえた。
 一方通行(アクセラレータ)は、大天使ミーシャをかろうじて退け、ついに打ち止め(ラストオーダー)を救 う『とある解法』に行き当たる。しかしそれはまさに禁断の一手だった。
 そして上条当麻は、『ベツレヘムの星』計画を食い止めるため、インデックスを解き放つため、単身フィアン マに挑む……!

I want to protect the girl, will the feeling of the three boy reach....! Science and Magic's story, finally concluded!!

Rome Catholic's Anbu(it's meaning is kinda like a secret organization I think) "God's right hand" last member, Fianna of the right. His planned "project" finally started(or invoked).

The third world war beneath the Rusia's sky, floating giant fort "Star of Betlehem"

Not only the Christian, saying to save all the mankind in the world, but actually making an unprecedented big disaster that has never seen before in mankind's history. To wriggle from Fianna's purification scheme, The three boys continue to fight with their own thought in their chest.

Hamazura Shiage, after finishing Takitsubo's Rikuo medical treatment, and protecting the Kremlin Report, meets(?, Not sure what aimamiete means, it literally means "with", but somehow doesn't fit the context) his nemesis, Mugino Shizuru

Accelerator, barely escaping from the archangel Misha, finally run into "a certain solution" to saves Last order. But it's actually a forbidden method.

And Kamijou Touma, to hold back the "Star of Betlehem " fort, to free Index, challenge Fianna alone

That's the translation. Feel free to correct if there's a mistake since I'm still improving my japanese ^^