View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 23:16   Link #4260
Flere821
Lurker

Here's some more info from Vol21 if anyone's interested:

Ch7 pt7: Bishop Nikolai and Fiamma both planned to double-cross each other at 1st chance, and Fiamma out manuvoured Nikolai easily. In anger Nikolai ordered a full-scale strike on the Star of Bethlehem.
Stiyl's fighting against Index and he's only lasting so far by using the traps inside the Necessarius HQ normally used for intruders. Other nuns from Necessarius came in and tried to help but got owned in one hit by Index. Their battle continues on.

Ch7, Intermission 5: Mikoto and #10777 plans to get onboard the Star of Bethlehem. #10777 suggested using a missile from a nearby base, launch it and use their abilities to latch on to it by using magnetism and fly up there. Mikoto basically said 'screw you, I'm not risking that hitting Touma'.
#10777 asked Mikoto about her Gekota phone accessorie, and Mikoto replied she got it with Touma on 9/30. #10777 mutters the regardless it being #10032's necklace or Mikoto, those stationed at Academy City have too much advantage on the home field. #10777 is planning to change her tactics to accomdate for the fact she and Touma are far away for the relationship.
#10777 received info from the other Misaka clones, that Nikolai is planning a mass bombardment with all of the nuclear missiles Russia have against the Star of Bethlehem, left over from Soviet Russia.

My comments: wow, every Misaka clone is chasing after Touma (as if that wasn't clear enough back in Vol12 when one clone tried dieting tactics and hid it from others), independant from every other Misaka... I dunno whether to call Touma a lucky B@st@rd or to pity him - a 9,000+ way esper free-for-all combat for his heart is definitely going to be messy xD