View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 08:47   Link #27
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiefofSouls
It wasn't actually smoke, if you pay atetion it was Kyuubi's Chakra taking the form of the monster itself, look closely at the image, you'll notice the chakra together with Naruto body makes a picture of the Kyuubi body, tought he still has only tail, not all nine.

And Hello I'm new here ^^"

Sorry for my spelling I still have much to improve on my english, any corrections are apreciated
Hmm, I think some of that is chakra, but some of it is either smoke or steam. Steam would be likely because there's a lot of bubbling going on, which is actually kind of weird because it appears as if the chakra itself is bubbling. That's just confounding.

And since you asked so nicely, you have a total of 19 errors, most of them punctuation.

It wasn't actually smoke; if you pay attention, it was Kyuubi's chakra taking the form of the monster itself. Look closely at the image and you'll notice the chakra together with Naruto's body makes a picture of the Kyuubi body, though he still has only tail, not all nine.

And hello. I'm new here. ^^"

I'm sorry for my spelling. I still have much to improve on my English, and any corrections are appreciated.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote