View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 01:06   Link #364
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I always forget my dreams. Whenever I am dreaming, it seems so real to me that it would never occur to me that I am dreaming. Then when I wake up, I could only remember very vaguely that I dream, and that's about it. I only remember 2 dreams in my life, cause that 2 dreams are pretty "traumatising". One of the dreams involve my mum. I go back to my house presumably after an outing, and my grandma and grandpa look pensive and solemn. I ask them why, and they tell me that my mum has just been hit by a car and is in the hospital. That's where my dream ends. I remember waking up crying. I dislike bad dreams like this. It seems so real that there is no way you can escape from it. The second dream involves only me. For some reason, I am stranded somewhere. So I take a cab alone. The taxi driver turns out to be a serial rapist/killer cause he doesn't go where I want him to and he drives me to a house/storage place/abandoned building and I keep shouting in the process. Can't remember much after that.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote