View Single Post
Old 2008-01-23, 19:39   Link #38
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Hanyuu is and will always be my favorite Higurashi character, at first it was Rika since she was the cute and innocent one... or so it seemed at least, but when I found out about her ability to remember past worlds I still favored her over the others and was excited to see her do stuff that was rather mysterious. >=3

But then Hanyuu came into the picture, at the beggining of the 2nd season I was a Rika/Hanyuu fan... but by the middle or beggining of minagoroshi-hen Hanyuu just stole my heart! >w< She's so adorable and I can actually relate to her character more than any other character in this anime, Rika is still my second favorite but Hanyuu is first. Also her "Nanodesu" song just flat out rocks! X3 And when her eyes changed color and her serious voice kicked in, it just made me love her even more... she's just an amazing character in my opinion. ^_^

I also adore Miyoko... and her adult form, Takano too. And Rika's mom was pretty awesome even though she had a super small part... and ummm... well the part with Satoko just touched my heart I was rooting for her all the way! Stupid uncle of hers is too mean... and Satoshi is cool too and ummm... well if I keep going I'm going to end up listing the whole cast. X3

My favorites are Hanyuu, Rika, and Takano... and Akasaka was just amazing especially in that one part... you should all know what I'm talking about. X3 His first name definitely suits him. ^^

Though I wasn't reading carefully and I only voted for Hanyuu... meh oh well. ^^;