View Single Post
Old 2006-08-12, 20:37   Link #840
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Major bump!

Been lurking for a while now, only decided to register once I finished seeing the series, but sadly it seems I waited too long. Now that F/SN is a thing of the past, I highly doubt any of our resident talented artists will check this, let alone fulfill the requests. There's still hope, though. There's a disturbing lack of sakura avatars out there, so hopefully an angel will fall from the sky and provide me with one =D

Please note that I cannot provide exact times for the pictures... however I'll do my best to explain.

Animated Avatar Request:
Episode: 7 (timeline unknown, my apolagies, but I don't have any episodes at hand).

Details: After speaking with Shirou at school about the morning's events, she stands up and is leaving when Shirou calls her name. There's a brief sequence where the image closes up to her upper torso and face while she turns around. That's what I was hoping to get caught on the avatar. The image shows one of the frames, sadly I can't provide any other images. I'm sorry :/
Also, if possible, make it so the image doesn't repeat itself immediately, but rather takes a second or two to do so

Signature Request:

Base image. Though I don't really wish Rin's ugly mug (joking there =P) on the signature, I simply love that image of sakura.
I leave the details to the artist's imagination, but I only request that the signature has a 'dark' theme and my forum name on it. Thanks =P

If said artist dislikes the base image or simply doesn't feel like using that one, any other sakura images are good for a signature, as long as it keeps that 'dark' theme and has my name on it.

Happy working... if anyone ever sees this, that is =P
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote