View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 00:13   Link #7288
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...I'm still trying to figure out some general thought lines on how these two rate against Natsu and Gajeel. Since they boast both 'Dragon' Lachryma' - which basically allows them to absorb and manipulate a particular element to their whim, and also trained on how to utilize that power fully by an actual dragon - they very well may indeed be more powerful than Natsu has ever been, even when in his Dragon Force mode.

If those two can utilize Dragon Force as well, they would have to have been taught by a real dragon - that would be their 'proof' for me.

We know how strong the 'Dragon Lachryma' can be because of Cobra and Laxus, but they were never taught the true techniques and methods on how to utilize that power by a real dragon of a similar elemental alignment. Maybe those two were smart enough to figure it out from just one dragon explaining it to them...

And it's obvious that Sting and Rogue didn't grow up having a Dragon with them - if they did, they wouldn't have been able to kill the one(s) who raised them from when they were young children. They must have found one...somehow... Mrrr, it's still too little information.

Just where is this Dragon Lachryma and how is it made and where can I get some!?!?