View Single Post
Old 2007-10-13, 14:18   Link #33
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArbitrator View Post
Hey all, new to the forum but I've roamed for some time now and decided to finally join. Listening to what was posted about the Celestial Being's leader got me thinking:

Spoiler:
Well, here's Mr. Aeolia Schenberg's English bio from the episode:

Quote:
Material that can get to know him is only a thesis of the engineering theory and the physical theory that he left now.
The one to be paid attention especially especially is a basic theory of the photovoltaic generation system by the orbit elevator w...
To our regret, it was not possible to achieve by technology at that time, and social attention was thin.
He is advocating the concept of the person type machine that does construction and the defense work of the orbit elevator at t...
So you might be right indeed. Judging from this, he seems to have created the theory GN Particles technology and might have even advocated using mobile suits? I guess he got fed up with everything and started the whole Celestial Being plot to be carried out years after his death.

Strangely though, it also says they didn't know what year he died (though there seems to be a conflict of info on that screen with 2015 and 2051 as dates of birth for him... The former is probably a typo based on his Japanese bio though)...

BTW, love how they still use Windows XP with custom skin so far in the future.