View Single Post
Old 2013-09-22, 20:21   Link #9352
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
As far as having nuclear thrusters, either they do, or the Nuclear reactor is somehow converted into thruster fuel because it's mentioned Freedom and Justice can operate indefinitely without resupply, and Kira flies from Plant to earth, fights in the Alaska battle and escapes the explosion, and says Freedom STILL doesn't need to be resupplied because it has a nuclear power. Likewise Athrun also flies to Earth, retraces Kira's path, and follows him several days all the way Orb and then fights against the Druggies, again without ever stopping to refuel.
Frankly speaking, if the Freedom used nuclear thrusters, in that episode Lacus and Andrew would be dead. Nuclear thrusters produce superheated radioactive plasma for thrust and it is WAY hotter than conventional rockets. When he flew in front of that shuttle, he would've irradiated the hell out of it and melted the cockpit to slag besides. It wouldn't be allowed to be fielded at all in any terrestrial environment because of how much harm it would do.

So the Freedom CAN NOT have nuclear thrusters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
What does that have to do with anything? You made some claims and I gave you some counterclaims from the show.

It's not about refusing to acknowledge any flaw, it's about you ignoring my response.
Turnabout's a bitch, then, isn't it? Like I said, there's no point in continuing this debate with you. There's no point in continuing ANY SEED debate with you. You are completely incapable of seeing flaw in the show and will actively defend any problem with it no matter what is presented to you.