View Single Post
Old 2009-08-14, 19:55   Link #8
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Na! No way! Yuki didn't had real feelings in the beginning. He had a lot of them, too much I would say. With his emotionless site he tried to cover those up so he wouldn't get hurt. And then people started to try to get inside that barrier... he gets scared and agressive. basically the behaviour of a child.
That's what I mean by "kinda" xDD
Yeah, Kanon is very overprotective of...well...himself. Well, his emotions, anyway. He won't let anything crack his "I am furniture" demeanor, and really this might end up as his greatest downfall.

Quote:
I like Battler but I don't think you can discuss as mcuh about him as about Kanon
You actually can, but not until we get to that point in the anime, haha.

Quote:
Disagreed, partly. I think the people in the orphanage could have been the nicest person in the world., he still owuld have called himself furniture. and he do care. He cares so much but tries to convince himself that he doesn't cause otherwise he would get hurt. He is protecting himself with that. After loosing someone close he just decided to never let someone come close again.
That's true. Kanon could have had a good life at the orphanage, but was too sad and lonely to really acknowledge it.

What he really needs is a good friend. He has Shannon, but she's becoming more "human" in a sense and they're kinda beginning to drift apart from it.

Maybe he should talk to George, Jessica and Shannon are already good friends

Quote:
Regardless of what he was thinking at the time it can be agreed upon that his furniture mentality, whether it be a true belief or just a front to protect his own frail emotions, screwed him over there.
Yes, very true. He just doesn't really know how to live a different way, I guess. He doesn't really know the meaning of "family" either, besides Shannon, now that I think about it.