Thread: Jin Kobayashi
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 08:04   Link #228
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
Yakumo and Eri's feelings can't quite be called true love either yea?
Well, I wouldn't say it like that. I can imagine that they are kind of really in love with Harima, but SR's still a comedy anime. It would ruin everything if KJ would be to pair Eri or Yakumo with Harima because of a successful confession. That's why JK was pretty busy with encountering every confession in the anime (for example the Yamo Harima walking festival confession)

Quote:
I agree too. I always somewhat disliked the Kyoto arc
Well, I can't really decide but I would say that I liked the arc. Well, these english exchange students were a pain in the butt, I mean, pulling Eri's hair "Are u nuts?!"
But what I liked was all the stuff around Harima and Eri. in Kyoto there really happened a lot between them, even if it's only on Eri's side, since Harima just wanted to be alone with Tenma.

Quote:
Whoa, now I'm worried. I've talked to a friend before about this point, and he too doesn't remember anything of the sort. I put it up in my argument as a sorta test to you guys to see if any of you felt the same. So...yea I'm a bit worried now.
hahaha xD
well, to me it was just another scene like "Harima's dumbness kills everything" xD
but yeah, this statement gives me a totally different view about the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
Try to check out also Harima indirectly rejecting Eri 'cause he thinks he's SO cool and handsome. Truly this is a comedy manga that kills the plot with that WUT?! Moments.
yeah, really!
I was like soo happy that Harima actually talks to Eri about this situation
I was awaiting something cool, something romantic or even somethind sad.
Like Eri crying and Harima "Why are u crying!?" and Eri "I'm not crying" (typical situation lol) but then, what happened? Eri totally screwed the situation with her face and her stupid answer! xD Well, can't blame Eri, JK's the person who is putting words in her mouth and making her look stupid lol