View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 08:34   Link #208
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
白井黒子 (Shirai Kuroko) : 新井里美 (Satomi Arai)
初春飾利 (Uiharu Kazari) : 豊崎愛生 (Aki Toyosaki)
Lol I guess Saten would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever appear in an Index production

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Mechanical Design: Akitaka Mika (wtf? we are going to have mecha!?)

zaeraal, 'mechanic' design also mean things like cars and helicopters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
For the "stage magician girl":

今回の新キャラクターの中でも、もっとも奇抜と思われるこの容姿。もっとも謎めいた印象を与えるのは彼女カ もしれない。赤いマントや、頭にちょこんとのったハットからは想像出来ないが、科学サイドの重要人物のよう で……。

Among the new characters, this character appears to have the most striking appearance. She gives the impression of someone really enigmatic. (Something about her red manteau and her slightly-tilted hat, dunno what it is), but seems to be something important to the Science Side...

For the "Kihara get-up look-alike":

全身に黒いスーツを悖った少女。その凛々しい顔立ちからは、規律と秩序を重んじる、生真面目さを感してしま う。手首には、何やら攻撃用のギミック装備のような者が。どのようにストーリーに関わってくるか、要注目だ 。

A girl who has her body covered in a black bodysuit. In her brave looks is a person who respects law and order and someone who takes things too seriously. On her wrists is a seemingly gimmicky accessory that appears to be used for attack. How she will be involved in the story will be something important.

一見、カジュアルに見えるこのキャラクター。彼女が今回のストーリーのキーパーソンの一人であるらしい。ス テイル曰くの、戦争を引き起こしかねないその『謎』とは一体……?

On first glance, she appears to be a completely casual character. This girl alone, however, is a key person to the story. According to Stiyl, she has caused a war due to something [mysterious] inside her body...?

I would guess Stage Magician Girl would represent Magic side while Body Suit Girl would represent Judgement(?) in capturing Blue Cap Girl.

Any chance you can translate the synopsis? Or at least, I think that's the synopsis...

Blue Cap Girl herself would be a Gemstone I guess...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote