View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 00:02   Link #147
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Well all this is logical, but Sasuke acted irrationally from the moment Tobi told him the story if Itachi's death. Why would a guy who wants to kill Tobito make the whole ninja world his enemy by attacking KillerBee wearing an akatsuki robe while he doesn't even want to join them.
I think he pretty much stated the reason himself, he was attempting to use them for resources while sticking to his own agenda; they were simply using eachother as you said.

Quote:
But if Sasuke wants to use Tobi then he should just summon his bird and watch how Tobi and the alliance annihilate each other while eating popcorn.
As revenge crazed as he's been acting, I don't find it too strange that he would want to kill them himself, all things considered.

Quote:
But Sasuke saving the alliance and Naruto would make them look like complete losers.
If we look at things that way('being saved/aided' == loser), this is how Naruto has been making much of the alliance look for most of the war anyway imho. Many of them haven't even been allowed to achieve anything of significance without Naruto's aid. So all things considered, not much would change here except that Naruto wouldn't be the one dealing the killng blow or be the essential key for winning. ...Which is why I think this scenario sounds pretty doubtful.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote