View Single Post
Old 2008-09-27, 18:45   Link #235
phishn37
Time to fly ~ !

My review of each section... sorry if this is boring to others.

1st Story: Cherry-chan
The first time I watched it, I thought it was kind of stupid and boring. But I watched it again and found it a lot cuter. I laughed when Hiyori got attacked, though. I totally didn't get Patricia's "stupid dog, tuna dog" rant, though. (I don't remeber Patricia's voice being that loud in the anime, too...) I did really enjoy Yutaka's "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" to "Cherry-chan wa kawaii na" very much ~ !

2nd Story: Online Game
Tsukasa in this section is really funny! It reminds me of all the times that I would start to play a new game and wouldn't know what to do. My favorite part is when she starts to eat by accident. I did like when they did their "victory" pose and it was the Haruhi dance pose, too... knew they would slip that in somewhere...

3rd Story: Konata the Mage
First off, I'd really like to see what kind of dance the Hiiragi-ke is going to... but we never will know, I guess. I think Kona-chan is quite creative with her carriages. Lots of otaku fun in this one... Yuki... Rin... Miku... a maid... shrine maiden... and most likely several others I didn't recognize. I would have liked to see Kagamin as Misao's bride. This seems like a lot of geek-oriented fun shoved into too little time, but Konata is so honesty strange in this that it might be my favorite.

4th Story: Playing Volleyball
This one is nice! The animation is better than the rest, also. Misao's spirit is very inspiring, and Kagami-chan is always looking out for her sister. And even though she lost, Tsukasa gained some experience in independance.

5th Story: Hike
I didn't really enjoy this one. But it was nice seeing a story just for the four main charachters. I do really like seeing those few times when Tsukasa actually comes in handy, like when she knows the stars to show them the right direction. But then she keeps getting scared by a mean Konata... I feel really bad for her 'cause my friends do that to me all the time and I hate it!! Like in "Probably Around Episode Sixteen"

6th Story: Pet Shop
What. the. fuck.

7th Story: Death of Sales Clerk
RIP #1 fan of Densetsu no Shojo A.

8th Story: Live-Action Lucky Channel
If the subbers had actually subbed this part, or at least had the audio fit with the video in some vuage degree, I would comment on it.

I liked everything except for the subbers. AFK, why didn't you sub this one?