View Single Post
Old 2010-03-18, 16:51   Link #6115
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Well, the MF HnG forums just got terminated.

Guess I'll post here about the latest chapter.. here goes.. my fabulous copy & paste!

Thanks for the spoilers, guys.

Anyway, this chapter sure gives me a disgusting feeling. It feels like I ate a basket of rotten apples infested with worms, filled with mold, and covered in mud.

Bleh....

Not like I'd know how that would taste like, but.. you get the picture...

This wasn't something unexpected, no, something far from it, but honestly, I was hoping for something better. I want to stop reading already, but I'll give Hata another chance. Athena might come back to Japan, and act like nothing has ever happened between them. Like, as if they were in a blank slate relationship. It's a slim possibility, I guess....

Otherwise... meh.. I dunno....

I gained interest in HnG precisely because of the EoTW arc (and the Izumi one beforehand). And now, although some interesting elements still remain for the near future (Nagi's inheritance, Hina's & Ayumu's feelings, Midas' resurrection / re-possession of someone, etc...), it doesn't feel quite... right...

Not without Athena at least. I really do hope she goes to Japan, and stays with everyone. Even if it's all reduced to a comedy, or whatever. Better than nothing...

She'd be a great addition to the cast, and I see no point of her leaving just like that. Honestly, Hayate gave me the impression that he gave up on her way too easily after all he went through with, and after all their history together. Yeah, I don't know what they talked about in 265, but it still looks exactly like that. If he only pushed a little harder instead of just giving up, and crying like that....

It's like 2 chapters ago everything was going great, and now everything turned 180° around all of a sudden.

Heh...

Well, there's still that thing about "Eternal love for Athena & Eternal protection for Nagi", though I don't know of what importance it is to Hata anymore. Actually, it can be quite a good troll quote. Eternal love, right? Well, who says you can't eternally love someone, but not be with them? While the same doesn't apply for protecting someone. Unless, of course, it's protection from afar, though Hayate isn't capable of that (I'm not going to explain what I'm thinking of, sorry.. )

*sigh*

*Rah has leveled up!*
*Rah has gained a new ability: Disappointment aura! - "Son, I am disappoint"*

And that's that...

Still feels like rotten apples... hmm... 11pm... breakfast time....

Hahahah!!

Edity~

zod says over Yahoo that their relationship looked like a fairy tale.

Okay, here's a nice response. This song fits perfectly IMHO....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiH4BFTELME

Last edited by Rah; 2010-03-18 at 17:14.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote