View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 03:59   Link #852
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

^
That was a slight mistranslation. There doesn't seem to be an "indecent recording", just a rather 'sensational cut' of the scene. The relevant part of that interview is outlined in purple below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post

--But even if you put it that way, whilst "Alto-kun who loves the sky" is certainly appropriate up to a point, from around episode 22, it seemed like [his relationships with each] were the focus of his thoughts and actions, right? In episode 22, he even spent the night with Sheryl...when I spoke to the voice actors [for this book], that episode came up. The clamour it caused is quite interesting.
Yoshino: (laughs). Well, that scene certainly developed in a way that made everyone very concerned about what happened next. For my part, I don't want to talk about it, so I'll leave it to [your/everyone's] imagination.
 When we recorded the dialogue, the key animation and storyboarding had already been done (NB: the animation was still incomplete), and a somewhat sensational rough cut had been selected for the recording. And the reactions from the voice actors, and from the staff on this side of the booth, included quite a few "Oooh...!"s.
 But no, I do wonder what actually happened that night (laughs). Only Alto and Sheryl know the truth.

Spoiler for Original Japanese text:

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes