View Single Post
Old 2006-11-24, 14:21   Link #96
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Actually the training proves exactly the opposite : the only reason Naruto can train this way without going berserk immediately is Yamato's ability which keep the Kyubi at bay. And even with him the Kyubi still broke loose several times.
So you are saying that yamato's power is working at all times then? If this is true could you post the scene that implies this. As far as i remember the only time he comes into play is when the kyuubi goes berserk, then he subdues it using his jutsu.

Quote:
I don't think it's safe to say that Naruto had anything to do with Sasuke reppressing the power of the Kyubi simply because there is absolutely nothing whatsoever implying that.
-Since Part2 Naruto showed repeatedly his control over the power of the Kyubi is close to non-existant once he starts to really use it, in fact he was already unwillingly getting Kyubi's features before Sasuke entered his mind.
-Once Sasuke was inside Naruto (eek) he was the only one acting and speaking with the Kyubi. Naruto did nothing but being dumbfounded and the Kyubi's remark about Sasuke suppressing his power was solely about Sasuke's doing, Naruto wasn't even mentionned.

Sasuke wasn't helping Naruto, he tried to kill him twice in less than a minute and would have probably done so if not for Orochimaru.
Heck he has no reason to believe reppressing the Kyubi's power would be helping Naruto in the first place, that's why the Kyubi asked him not kill Naruto . In fact for all he knows the Kyubi is the reason of Naruto's incredible power and what allowed Naruto to almost beat him 2.5 years ago.
When naruto is fighting the clay guy (whos name escapes me), he controls it, granted not very long. However everytime he has gone outta control like this in part 2 it's during an emotional time also.

Like i said, if naruto is still capable of using kyuubi chakra without transforming, like i believe is happening during the training, then he still has a semblance of control when he is non-emotional.

Also Sasuke was going to kill him in their last fight, and didn't. Honestly, i doubt he would have this time either. He decided there was no need to kill Naruto, and it's hard to say he wouldn't come to the same decision. We really can't say for sure either way, but he is a pretty confused guy. He is probably gonna continue to bounce from good and evil.

Quote:
Kisame's sword did eat the Kyubi's chakra the first time he used it that way and Naruto was then unable to make any jutsu.
It's just that doing that to a young Jinchuuriki and to the actual Bijuu isn't quite the same thing to say the less.
I think i recall that, isnt it when Sasuke confronted his brother, who had Naruto. In any case, there is probably a limit to how much it can "eat", so that if it tried to do that in part 2, it may not work.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote