View Single Post
Old 2007-01-03, 08:10   Link #20
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i did loads of barokai when i was younger, my dad was a millitary soldier in Indonesia, basicly taking martial arts is something you have to do according to him, so i did, i had 4 years of Barokai before my teacher retired, which was pretty crappy cause he was the only barokai teacher in our region, after that my dad homeschooled me with lose moves, such as sword fighting and loads of killing moves, by that meaning choking an opponent with random objects around the house such as tooth floss wires XD and killing people in 1 hit

the suckie thing is though that i am asmatic, so sometimes doing warm ups and things can be really tensfull because if it turns bad i have to go on a oxygen machine, for this reason ive never been able to run for long periods, though i still tend to go to the edge, just cause i dont want a stupd dissease to get in my way, nor cant i do boxing, ive tried, but it didnt go well..

about a year ago our school hosted up some martial arts lessons, the teacher at the time wanted to dismiss me because i couldnt do the entire warm up like everyone else, i got asmatic and had to stop every 3 minutes to catch my breath so i wouldnt pas sout, he didnt dismiss me though.. cause accidentaly while practising moves to make your opponent fall i made my friend do a salto and he almost broke his arm, he couldnt sit for the next couple of days o.o; even with my astma condition i am simply stuborn into giving up as well, i got this thing with my ellebows which i was born with, if you stretch your arms it turns to a almost straight line with your arms while mine can bend to both ways, if i stretch my arms it looks like the ^ though less xtreme than that, but thanks to it i can wirm myself out of almost every arm lock :P cause with most of em you bend the ellebow to where it stops and thats when it supposed to hut but mine bend further so it hurts a lot less XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote